Take a look at the FAQ’s below and how we can help you maximize your business performance
We are growing fast but we don’t have a lot of resources – how can OutPerform help?
We can provide all of the key HR resources you will need, and then scale up or down depending on the trajectory of your business.
Do you do workplace investigations?
Yes, depending on the need we are able to help you with investigations.
I already have an HR Manager/Generalist. How can OutPerform HR Consulting help?
We regularly do coaching and mentoring of HR managers and leaders, and we help them solve their biggest problems. Our work with HR professionals helps with development, engagement, and retention.
Do you provide polices and/or HR Manuals?
Yes, whether you need review of an existing policy manual or need to start from scratch, we can help you.
We use a law firm for a lot of our HR work. Can you help?
OutPerform’s contribution is experience and a deep understanding of all of today’s key HR issues. We can help navigate sensitive issues, engaging a law firm when and where needed. Cost savings often result from this approach, plus you benefit from coaching and support through key challenges.
What topics are trending in HR?
- Attracting, retaining and motivating employees
- The challenges of remote working post-pandemic
- Is a hybrid work model the best for everyone?
- Employee engagement
- Organizational development and design
- Performance Management: Why it’s important for the success of any business
- Why you must have the right HR policies and procedures
- The necessity of HR advice, insights and recommendations
- Health & Safety: Mitigating risks
- Leadership development as a key to success
- Employment Agreements: Why these are necessary
- Managing change successfully
- Training & Development as an investment
- Having courageous conversations
- Fair and equitable compensation
- The importance of succession planning
- How to safely terminate an employee and not fear repercussions
- Onboarding: You only get one chance to make a first impression
- AI and the future of work
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- When to reassess your HR programs
- Recruiting and retaining top talent
- The importance of an HR strategy
- Streamlining company communications
- Mental health and wellness at work